User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been saving up and buying bits at a time so I can do a bill blown Victron inverter with 600 ah of Lifepo4 and 800 watts of solar.

I still have all the wiring to do, and installation, but hope to be set up pretty just like the OP!

Bill
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Thanks, yes, I did a charge cycle from a completely discharged battery. It doesn't seem to have taken but I haven't done much charging recently.
    This AM I fired the Honda, we went a little deeper into the lithium batteries than normal. I also wanted to see what the electric fireplace would do as we went to 5*C overnight. Had not tried the electric fireplace prior.

The -AD converter output was near the 55ah rating, as the batteries reached near full charge the -AD was still delivering good current.

It's working as advertised, have you checked the LED's to confirm it has switched to Lithium mode?
    2022 Solitude 310GK, Factory option Include, Dual Pane Winders, Slide Toppers, Solar pacakge, Gen Prep, Pull Out Kitchen & Heat Pump
    Cheaters list so far Includes, Snap Pads, 2ea 200ah Smart Heated Lithium Batteries
    2014 Sierra 3500HD Duramax LWB SRW

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123