User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use "Home Defense" from Home Depot at home in Florida and it does a good job on spiders and insects.
    I keep a small spray bottle in the trailer also.

I was stationed at APG 1971 thru 1972. Our daughter was born in the hospital there.
    Jay Leonard
    New Port Richey, Fl
    2022 Imagine 2600 RB, 2021 Ram 2500 CC Bighorn 6.7L Cummins

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgpracer View Post
    Ok, I keep my camper in a carport on the back half of my property, on grass. We went to get camper for upcoming trip and wife saw spiderwebs on steps when she opened the door......thaaaaaaat was all it took. I have ben task to make sure I do everything I can to keep spiders OUT of the camper......PERIOD!!! soooooo, what is a good spray to spray under the camper to HELP denture bugs getting into the camper? I know, I know, you can't keep them out 100%, but the CEO insist I try!!

You guys use anything in particular inside AND outside that will help?
    Thanks
    Ray
    Insect spray will do little to nothing against spiders! The way all insect spray works is by entering through their exoskeleton when they drag their body through it, so since spiders walk on their tippy toes their body never touches the stuff! Unless you spray directly on them none will work!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oskur d View Post
    I HATE spiders!

I live next to a large field separated by a 4 ft. concrete retaining wall next to my driveway. On any given summer day I can count at least 10 large hobo spiders marching towards my house. Impossible to keep them out of the garage. I got tired of it so I did some research and found this:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GLEO6EA?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_detail s

It's safe for indoors and out. Sprayed on the wall, driveway, garage, foundation and downstairs perimeter baseboards. I have never seen a spider since. Anywhere.
    It will kill any insect so I don't spray the yard to protect the bees and praying mantis.
    It's also residual and lasts up to 3 months.
    Next I will be spraying the underside of my trailer.

Did I mention I HATE spiders!!?
    Please mention product name. Both URLs are not connecting. Thanks!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I discovered the product a few years ago at our boat dealer and have been using it ever since. There's lots of spiders (of all kinds) at our cottage and this stuff works great. I spray the cottage every 2-3 months. Even the dock, kayaks, garage, basement.... Never had a spider inside since. I love the fact that it's pet friendly and non staining. https://sani-depot.ca/fr/product/bug-tek-2/
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123