Hi all, New to the Forum and New to Grand Design. Just picked up our 2022 Momentum 21G last week, and for a week I have read many posts about the solar set up and investigated almost all the topics, but I have had no joy getting to the bottom of the issue I am having, so asking for help. it appears the like many others, my previous TT had a Go Power solar remote panel and I could monitor everything. This Great Grand Design comes with a Jaboni 30 amp MPPT controller and the Bluetooth module. Ok, so I need and app. No problem. Downloaded the "solar app" from the play store on my android device, got the Bluetooth manual from the Jaboni site and go looking for the module in the connection screen to add a device. according to the manual I should se something that says "BT-XX-XXXXXX". Which of course I do not see. I see many other options, a c pap, a tv, the coach radio PX1, some of my neighbors things that are broadcasting, but do not see anything that starts with "BT". I see something that is like "688656". so i connect to that and the app says "connecting to 688656" then, nothing. no info at all. just blanks where there should be numbers. I find my controller in the cubby behind the front storage and the simple LED lights are working, says charging, see the Bluetooth module, and no link light. so I pull the plug. App says "disconnected". Guess I have the correct Bluetooth number, even though it does not say "BT-XX-XXXX". when i plug the Bluetooth module back in, when it is half way plugged in I get a Red flash on the module link light, then it goes out. I try to connect via the Bluetooth on my android and my android says "that module requires an app to run". Ok, no problem, I have a thermometer for my smoker that is the same way, not an issue. I have tried everything, Jaboni site does not help at all and with the dealer being 3.5 hours away I am hoping to get some help here. I am not discounting the Bluetooth module and or controller may be faulty. Thank you in advance for the help.