User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2021 2930rl Shower Faucet slide Bar

The slide bar in the shower that holds the shower head and has the vertical bar that the shower head can slide higher or lower has come loose. The top mount on the bar has pulled out about 1" from the shower wall. Its still attached so far. How do you tighten this back up against the wall? It looks like there are two screws coming out of the plastic mount that go into the shower wall. Not certain that they are screws but don't know what else they would be. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete21 View Post
    The slide bar in the shower that holds the shower head and has the vertical bar that the shower head can slide higher or lower has come loose. The top mount on the bar has pulled out about 1" from the shower wall. Its still attached so far. How do you tighten this back up against the wall? It looks like there are two screws coming out of the plastic mount that go into the shower wall. Not certain that they are screws but don't know what else they would be. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    First off, welcome to the forum. Could you post some pictures of your issue? That would help folks understand so they can help with suggestions.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw this on the web; looks like a viable option: https://fulltime-rv.blogspot.com/201...ttachment.html
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shower Bar coming out of the wall

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1035.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	23.9 KB 
ID:	43146Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1038.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	43147Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1039.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	43149Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1036.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	43148 I took the rod out and looked up inside the elbow and saw the little half circle sticking out. (See pic with my hand). I took a flat screwdriver and pushed on that half circle piece and the top part of the elbow slid out and away from the rest of the elbow allowing me to see the mounting screws and then I could take the mount off the wall. I ended up using small plastic anchors in the existing holes and screwed the mount back on. It is holding very well now. Thanks you for your input and hope this may help someone else. Pics are better than the explanation I'm sure. LOL