First, about 50% of the time when returning to hitch height after disconnecting, the rear 4 jacks do not retract before the front jacks start returning to hitch height - they just get pushed up. The other half of the time they do retract but it is not consistent - no alternate inputs from me once auto-leveled (except once - see below). I can't figure out why the rears don't retract all of the time when returning to hitch height.

Second, I noticed when auto leveling, it levels front/back, then raises the off-door side, followed by the door side lifting the entire rig and extending all jacks higher then needed. It never lowers the side that it just raised - always raises the opposite side to level side to side. Maybe that's just the way it is but seems that more weight on jacks and less WoW is the result.

Caution - I tried fine-tuning leveling to the bubble with Compass Connect app on my phone - bad choice. I pressed the up button for a split second to raise one side an inch and the app froze extending the jacks and lifting the wheels. Last time I will use the app to level.