User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3250BH inverter wiring

Not finding the supposed inverter pre wire in the pass through storage. Behind a panel I found the pre wireing for the solar charger. One set of lines from the roof connections and the other set to the battery I used to install the solar charge controller. Was told that the inverter lines are pre-wired but nothing in any area of the pass through storage. Thought I saw somewhere that another owner found the inverter AC wires installed on their breaker box but they found the wires underfloor inside the vapor barrier.
    I am hesitant about opening the vapor barrier but if I do is there a good method to re-seal it?
    I do realize there is more to the proper setup than just plugging the inverter into the batteries and input side of the fuse box. This is just step one for me.
    Any insight would be much appreciated.
    Retired Air Force Firefighter
    2005 F-350 Lariet SRW 6.0 Diesel
    2022 Imagine 3250BH
    2 4500 watt remote start Champion Inverter generators with Para-link for 50 Amp service

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've heard of solar pre-wiring but not inverter pre-wiring. A call to GD Customer Service with your VIN might be a good place to start.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015