User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert one control items i.e. Lights keep going to an "offline" status

Really frustrated, when turn on display, usually shows everything "online" and usually stay in that mode long enough to turn on lights but then say an hour later want to turn off some lights they are in an "offline" status. this problem is not just lights, water heater and everything else, i think one light still shows on line but will not allow you to turn on or off. I talked to previous owner, he says he has had problem before occasionally, but all you have to dt is disconnect display and let it sit for a while, plug back in and will go online. this works sometimes but back to square one, gives you enough time to turn some items off , but shortly goes everything goes off "offline" again and process starts over again. I did notice there was another display laying in one of the cabinets but doesn't look the same. was wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and what is the likely cure. also can someone send me a pix of you lit screen and see which one is the same. would post mine but we are still in summer home. thanks in advance for any info! reread and title should have "KEEPS going off
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 09-23-2022 at 01:34 PM. Reason: wording

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's like a little computer, start with the basics, have you tried rebooting it? You will need to turn off the converter (use breaker box) and disconnect 12v using battery disconnect. Turn both items back on and the system should reboot. If that doesn't change anything, there might be a pinhole size reset button at the bottom of the LCD display depending which model you have.

I would at least start with those items and go from there.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, will try that, I did try rest button, but didnt do pin hole which it has, and didnt turn off converter and battery switch
    We wont be back for 3 week, but keep you posted
    Thanks again.