Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks and I assume the only way to get to the pipe to the tank is dropping the coroplast underbelly?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it were me I think I would repipe the pump to pull directly from the tank without any fancy nautilus connections at all upstream of the pump.

Then. If problem persists you have a leaks between the tank and the pump.

If the problem goes away you have a bad valve or fitting on the nautilus. Probably either the valve that allows for antifreeze to go to the pump. Or the valve that allows sanitizer solution to go to the fresh water tank.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or it could be the pump itself. Which I know is new but …

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When this is over you will be an expert at how the nautilus panel really works. It’s really quite a clever design when it does work.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be hopeful that the problem is not the tank or the line to the pump. Because if it was, it would likely leak a little with a full fresh tank and the pump off. So. Hopefully you will find an issue with nautilus valves and fittings or the pump or check valve or filter. All upstream of the pump.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pump may be cavitating . This can be caused by a air leak on the inlet side of the pump , Poor or restricted water flow to the pump or a damaged or plugged pump impeller.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, I have a question, can I hook up my valve to blow lines out when winterizing with compressed air 50 PSI max with water or without water to see if I can see or hear a leak without damaging anything in the system.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion hooking up a compressor is not a crazy idea. And easy to try. However. It will mostly pressurize stuff that is downstream of the pump. But it may uncover issues with check valves and some of the nautilus valves. Can’t do any harm. Worth a try.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good AM. I woke up with two ideas. Air can get to the pump inlet from a failed white valve or a failed black valve on the nautilus panel.

The white valve could be allowing air to the pump via the city water inlet. Idea is to plug the city water inlet with a plug and test.

Second idea :

The black valve allows water to get to the pump from the tank. You could pull the pipe/hose feeding that valve off of the valve and connect it to the pump inlet and test. Not as easy but takes the nautilus panel out of the pump inlet system completely.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you checked the line connections at the pump ? If it is loose you could be sucking air there. I have heard that a lot of people are finding thing loose are not tightened down how they should be with these Covid built units.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast