User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Replaced the monitor panel fuse and all is well. The old fuse checked out ok, but I decided by your experiences to just replace it and see what happened. I’ve got lights and hot water soon for a shower. Many thanks to you all for the help.

Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckyr View Post
    Thank you for the quick reply. I need to find the answer and get my hot water heater working.
    Yes he used an ohm meter to check all the fuses and wires. It seems there is no power on the wire going into that fuse that says monitor panel. Hope that makes sense. The wire is attached but just no power to it. Where would it originate and could the problem be at that end? I’m just guessing, I know nothing, I’m just the go between.
    Becky
    Deleted - I was typing my response as you were typing yours. Congratulations!

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you're back in business!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Second Chance;450162]Becky,

I'm pretty sure that, by retracting both awnings at the same time, you blew a fuse that's behind the control panel. Others on the forum have experienced this. The other things you mention are all on the 12VDC side of the system and are not affected by the 120VAC system such as the circuit breakers, etc. Did your son also check the 12VDC fuses on the panel to the side of the circuit breakers? You may find a problem there, too, but the issue is most likely the fuse behind the control panel where the awning switches are. You'll have to remove the screws that fasten that panel and gently pull it out from the cabinet to see behind it.

Rob[/Q
    Hi Rob
    I was completely unaware that there are fuses behind the actual control panel which houses the awning toggle switches. When we get back to Florida in Dec 2022 I will remove my panel and make sure I have replacement fuses. Thanks again Rob, for your RV insight
    Bob Howitt
    Grand Design 2018 - 310 Solitude
    Bob and Shirley (both recently retired)
    Ontario Canada
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2018 Ford Diesel King Ranch F350 Short Bed
    Pull Rite Super Glide

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12