User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LED Lights on Jaboni Solar Controller

Just picked up my 2022 Solitude 390RK. I got an overview of Solar, but not very specific on most operations. When I looked at the controller in daytime, the PV light (far left) which shows, i think, the status of the Solar Panel, is slow flashing "red". Can't determine if this is normal....other 2 lights are solid green on the unit. My other control unit in main storage compartment reads normal volts. My Solar Phone App appears to show normal and online also. Sorry about terminology, but still don't have good handle on all components. Thanks in advance for any assist.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have a small Jaboni manual in your kit. We have the SC-30A-MPPT. Section 3.1 describes the different flashes which may vary depending upon the type of batteries you have. The manual is at
    https://www.jabonipowerproducts.com/...Manual_min.pdf
    but in general, steady on or rhythmic red flashing means it is charging - the sequence of flashes determining the charge mode.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks...!!