User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't read all the responses to the original question, but my suggestion is the following: join the respective forums (if any exist) and Facebook groups for the brands you are interested in (and especially the model specific groups if they exist) before buying. You'll likely gain lots of knowledge of what other owners issues are and how well the issues get taken care of. I've recently joined the Vanleigh owners FB group (not because I'm considering jumping ship from GD) and there seem to be quite a few nightmare issue with rigs being discussed in that group (especially for the price).

Food for thought anyways.
    Steve & Katey
    Full time since 07/01/2022
    2020 Ford F-350 DRW (5361 payload)
    2024 Solitude 390RK (FBP and Morryde IS from factory)
    2018 Reflection 337RLS (Still got it!)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “Should be ok to swap from the Rhino box, the below chart is from Morryde. I'm pretty sure our 398 will have the Rhino box, and my plan is to swap to the Morryde if I think it's needed.“

I just switched the Rhino box on our Solitude 2930RL to the MorRyde pin box. No problem at all to make the change, and the ride is much better.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve & Katey View Post
    I didn't read all the responses to the original question, but my suggestion is the following: join the respective forums (if any exist) and Facebook groups for the brands you are interested in (and especially the model specific groups if they exist) before buying. You'll likely gain lots of knowledge of what other owners issues are and how well the issues get taken care of. I've recently joined the Vanleigh owners FB group (not because I'm considering jumping ship from GD) and there seem to be quite a few nightmare issue with rigs being discussed in that group (especially for the price).

Food for thought anyways.
    I will do that for sure but that is like asking someone if their baby is ugly. I took the chance here and luckily didn't get blasted. It is nice to get honest replies. The Wife and I have looked into the different brands. We love any of the "RD" floor plans. You know the ones where the RV is broken up a little.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345