Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swap theater seating for sofa bed

Hi There,

Does anyone want theatre seating? I don't and am looking to swap my theatre seats for the sofa bed. They come from a 2022 Imagine. They have the heating, vibrating, and lighting functions and are virtually brand new (ie, we've gone on one trip).

Holler if you're interested.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Theater seat 2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	43246Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Theater seat 1.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	43247

Thanks,
    Johann

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Johann,

Seems like a long shot but I thought I would reach out anyway. I have a 2022 Imagine 2910BH with the 60” Tri-fold sofa. I am interested in swapping it for your theatre seats. However, I live in the Philadelphia suburbs. The sofa is like new and the bed part of it has never been used. The unit is currently at the dealer getting winterized and some other maintenance work done so I won’t be able to send you a pic until I get it back next week. I did notice in your pic that your theatre seats are on the right side of the divider. My sofa is on the left of the divider…not sure if that makes a difference.

Like I initially said, this is probably a long shot but nothing ventured, nothing gained…let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
    Nick