User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had issues with Colrain as well. If you are in Columbus, I would like to connect with you. Please PM me.
    Last edited by Soundsailor; 01-27-2023 at 07:59 AM. Reason: Removed email address as per forum rules.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwalton View Post
    Hey, I was there last Friday afternoon as well (but was only there maybe 15 minutes)! That's when I took my list in. I live maybe 20 minutes away. Since my trailer is no longer under warranty I can go anywhere ... and there are three dealerships within 30 minutes of my house. My first trailer (a Coleman) had a couple of minor warranty issues that took Camping World many weeks to resolve. Yeah, I know, CW is a bad word ... but long warranty work seems pretty typical now. The lack of communication, however is inexcusable.
    Remember how I was hopeful with Colerain? They never got me a quote!! I hassled them by email once a week for a couple of months before I decided that if they were going to take that kind of time on a quote then I didn't need to trust them with my RV. Sad because they were great in the past! My task for this afternoon is to take my list in to the other local dealerships. What I want done isn't major, just more than I want to do myself...
    -Pam
    2019 GD Imagine 2600RB bought in 2022.
    towed by a 2019 Nissan NV 3500 Passenger van
    prior trailer: 2017 Coleman CTS16FB towed by a 2012 Kia Sedona, then the 2019 NV.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pwalton View Post
    Remember how I was hopeful with Colerain? They never got me a quote!! I hassled them by email once a week for a couple of months before I decided that if they were going to take that kind of time on a quote then I didn't need to trust them with my RV. Sad because they were great in the past! My task for this afternoon is to take my list in to the other local dealerships. What I want done isn't major, just more than I want to do myself...
    Ah….Colerain. Just a recap on my situation (since I started this thread). After 6 weeks, numerous phone calls to Colerain and GD, and a few drives - three hours round trip - I tracked down the service manager, Steve, hiding on their lot. He wasn’t impressed at all when I pointed out how much I had paid for this camper just a few months earlier and that they had it on their lot for 6 weeks. In fact, his response was, “That’s a short period of time compared to most customer waits.” Unbelievable. The rest of the story….while they had it, I had them replace the awning due to storm damage. Poor work on that too. The right side doesn’t close completely because that arm bends in toward the middle - has to do with how they installed the roller. Oh well. Not worth letting them have it back. Will try to resolve myself with the help of Dr. YouTube. The listings t(night honey, though, is I paid $3000 for an extended warranty that is seemingly useless given they can’t do the work. Lesson learned.
    2022 Grand Design Reflection 341RDS
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 28BH (our first GD)
    2022 GMC Sierra 2500HD (thanks Honey!)

Camping is our thing!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345