User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    GM and Tesla had a meeting and it was decided that ICE Vehicle Owners should experience Range Anxiety just like EV Owners.
    Too funny!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I like their grilles. At least with the Denali when you see one coming down the road you know what it is. The rest you don't know until you are close enough to read what it is.
    I'm with you...love the grills and looks of the new GMC trucks. That new look was one of the main reasons that I traded in my 2017 for the new look and the 10-speed. I ordered a new 2022 GMC 3500 AT4 LB CC and received it in March. I have over 6K miles on it now and it's a beast. Love the exterior look and I still like the look of the current interior. I think they are hands down the best looking HD truck on the market. And the performance is there as well. Great job GM!
    40+ Year Camping Enthusiast--Living in CO
    2022 GMC Sierra 3500 AT4 CC-LB D-Max Payload 3865#--- 5000 Air Springs w/Wireless Comp
    2022 GD Reflection 303RLS-- 565 watts of solar/560aH of LIPO4 batteries, 2000w inverter,
    DC Starllink- Comfort Ride Shock System and Lippert Air Pin Box

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234