User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been 10 years since the interior had been updated. But when I talked to my dealer about the 2024 HD model he said based on the feedback he recieved on the 1500 model this year he advised me to wait for the tech to work out the faults.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Some of the features I like on the Denali. At least when someone see's me coming they know what truck I have. They don't have to wait until I am next to them so they can read it on the truck.
    LOL. That's no lie! [/kidding] They are super nice trucks as far as inside and all....I just can't stand to look at 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by Hetke007 View Post
    It's been 10 years since the interior had been updated. But when I talked to my dealer about the 2024 HD model he said based on the feedback he received on the 1500 model this year he advised me to wait for the tech to work out the faults.
    As with any new completely redesigned model this is great advice. That applies to every vehicle across the board.

"I'm just ready for someone to bring back actual keys, a square one and a round one. This touch to shift, touch to start, bs needs to go" -- Grumpy Old Man
    2021 Reflection 367BHS
    2009 Dodge 3500 4x4 Longbed MegaCab
    Electrical Engineer/Musician/Rancher
    Habbitial facebook jail inmate and soon to be banned from here

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4x4dually View Post
    LOL. That's no lie! [/kidding] They are super nice trucks as far as inside and all....I just can't stand to look at 'em.

As with any new completely redesigned model this is great advice. That applies to every vehicle across the board.

"I'm just ready for someone to bring back actual keys, a square one and a round one. This touch to shift, touch to start, bs needs to go" -- Grumpy Old Man

I agree about all the stuff they put in these things anymore. You need to have a kid with you to tell you how to use half the stuff.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been waiting for this truck, the dealers playing hard ball with new sales has made the waiting much easier. As the economy goes over the cliff I'm very sure the dealers will become a little more humble & make the buying process slightly less painful.

I don't get wrapped in the cosmetic side of purchasing, functionality plays the bigger role. GM has been behind with HD's, it's awesome to see this new rig.

The 25% low speed power increase will be interesting.....who knows maybe we will be able to test drive one in the future!

Adaptive cruise or the lack of is nice to see, having it calculate the load is for distances might make it even better.

It's always a slow process buying a new truck, I do it approx. every 10 years. I choke on the price for awhile then accept it & get on with it. Just went thru the choking process when we picked up the 310GK in May Ha!
    2022 Solitude 310GK, Factory option Include, Dual Pane Winders, Slide Toppers, Solar pacakge, Gen Prep, Pull Out Kitchen & Heat Pump
    Cheaters list so far Includes, Snap Pads, 2ea 200ah Smart Heated Lithium Batteries
    2014 Sierra 3500HD Duramax LWB SRW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I agree about all the stuff they put in these things anymore. You need to have a kid with you to tell you how to use half the stuff.
    I would just like to leave my diesel running in town when I go into stores in the winter and be able to lock the doors, two flat keys fit in a pocket better than a big FOB, and I really like the idea of having a key that doesn't take a battery. I think they tout getting rid of keys more as "security" since they use codes now. I'd like to see some data and see if it has made any impact to theft in the last 20 years. Some of the new stuff is really nice, cooling seats, massaging seats on the Fords, etc. I just can't stand the thought of paying $90K for a new truck.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS

Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
    Beautiful, love the new interior and exterior. Only a 36 gallon fuel tank?

https://www.theautochannel.com/news/...sierra-hd.html
    GM and Tesla had a meeting and it was decided that ICE Vehicle Owners should experience Range Anxiety just like EV Owners.
    David and Peggy
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Long Bed
    Running with 20k Reese Goosebox (Love It) and Ford Factory "Puck" system.
    Stopping with 8,000 lb Disc Brakes and Titan Hydraulic over Electric Brakes system.
    Powering all this fun with 1200 Watts of Solar, two Tesla, Model S, battery modules, 24 volt Victron Inverter.
    2018 Solitude 310 GK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm a tech guy by nature and by trade, so I dig all the gadgets and gizmos as long as they work. My 2016 Denali still has a key that you have to actually put in the ignition and twist to start, which isn't a big deal unless I've been driving my wife's car a lot. Then I get into my truck and start looking for the button, only to have to fish the keys from my pocket while seated.

I'm a huge fan of the idea of SuperCruise for towing. I just went from AZ to WI and back and a robot helper would have been really nice to have on a few occasions.

On the 25% increase in low-end torque, I wonder if that just means they de-limited the torque delivery off the line. Don't pretty much all of the big 3 sortof hamstring their engines from a dead stop to save the drivetrain and tires?

Looks-wise, I LOVE the AT4 and Denali with the "Vader Chrome." Shiny mirror chrome is SOOOOO outdated. It's one thing I dislike a bunch about my current Denali. Looks like an old man truck.

The reflectors are weird... Can't those be embedded in the head and tail lamps if they're required? Reminds me of my old ten speed... but I guess these trucks are also ten speeds so...
    Matt, Irene, and Ruby (our Golden Retriever)
    2022 Imagine 2600RB with ProPride 3P
    2024 Silverado 2500 LTZ Gasser (3500 payload)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarPoweredRV View Post
    GM and Tesla had a meeting and it was decided that ICE Vehicle Owners should experience Range Anxiety just like EV Owners.
    Now THAT'S funny. LMAO .... stupid EV crap.
    2021 Reflection 367BHS

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by uwskier View Post

The reflectors are weird... Can't those be embedded in the head and tail lamps if they're required? Reminds me of my old ten speed... but I guess these trucks are also ten speeds so...
    They are not reflectors. they are lights. Why they have them, I don't know, they are only on the GMC's so their not required. They have been there since the 2020 refresh I believe.
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
    Beautiful, love the new interior and exterior. Only a 36 gallon fuel tank?

https://www.theautochannel.com/news/...sierra-hd.html
    At least that is 4 more gallons than the RAM comes with.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast