User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so what i ended up doing was having to reset the zero point. I manually leveled it and went from there. All is good now.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asirico22 View Post
    ...I hit autolevel, and the right side tires are coming off the ground. The front feet are on the 13th hole. Any suggestions for leveling this? Or any information you need let me know.
    So try lessening the length of the front legs to (for example six holes and try again with auto-leveling. The front is possibly being lifted too far, and the rear is not able to be raised sufficiently to achieve front-rear leveling. Let us know how that works out.

I experimented at length with a similar problem after taking delivery of my 337RLS last year, trying different settings. I found that my best settings for the front legs was with six (actually 5-1/2) holes showing. Of course, be certain the pins (aka, "nubs") are showing through the legs prior to auto-leveling.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123