User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanted to post a follow up to my original post. I finally got to spend some time with the trailer this last week. I started by undoing the battery feed to the controller which was in the rear wall of the storage bay on the passenger side as several posted above. I then went in to the compass connect app and tried scanning the QR code on the label but it did not work. Tried searching for it from a list that was supposed to come u but never did. I then went to manually inputting the user Id and the listed code as the password and it worked! All items now function. When inputting the user id be sure to use the correct upper and lower caps as it didn’t work otherwise. Thanks for all the above info as it helped me get it all working. PS: I may not have needed to reset the controller and just input the manual user id and password but I started with the reset first. I would try it manually before taking loose the wall te reset the box.
    Last edited by tabnab; 01-01-2023 at 08:21 AM.
    Tim and Nora
    2021 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2021 Silverado HD 2500 Duramax

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tabnab View Post
    I just wanted to post a follow up to my original post. I finally got to spend some time with the trailer this last week. I started by undoing the battery feed to the controller which was in the rear wall of the storage bay on the passenger side as several posted above. I then went in to the compass connect app and tried scanning the QR code on the label but it did not work. Tried searching for it from a list that was supposed to come u but never did. I then went to manually inputting the user Id and the listed code as the password and it worked! All items now function. When inputting the user id be sure to use the correct upper and lower caps as it didn’t work otherwise. Thanks for all the above info as it helped me get it all working. PS: I may not have needed to reset the controller and just input the manual user id and password but I started with the reset first. I would try it manually before taking loose the wall te reset the box.
    Glad it worked out for you, it shouldn't have to be that difficult.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Have you tried the One Control app? It's all coming back to me now, I never could get Compass Connect or the QR code to work, OneControl was as easy as making a Bluetooth connection.
    Same here. I use the Lippert One Control app and have no issues.
    Dave & Carol
    Eastern GTA, ON
    2022 Reflection 303RLS Fifth Wheel
    2017 GMC 2500 Crew Cab pick up (6.0 litre Gasser)

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did try the Lippert One Control app but it did the same thing as the Compass Connect. All is well and working now.
    Tim and Nora
    2021 Reflection 315 RLTS
    2021 Silverado HD 2500 Duramax

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reference the above post, I am having same problems. Would disconnecting the ac power then turning battery switch off do the same thing as taking the panel off and disconnecting battery? I losss my app connection several days ago and have tried both the Compass app and the Lippert app.

Joe EDMONDSON
    2022 280RS Reflection 150

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmondson View Post
    Reference the above post, I am having same problems. Would disconnecting the ac power then turning battery switch off do the same thing as taking the panel off and disconnecting battery? I losss my app connection several days ago and have tried both the Compass app and the Lippert app.

Joe EDMONDSON
    2022 280RS Reflection 150
    Same issues here. Trying to figure it out. Raining now, so I’ll have to wait to make my way into the basement. Thanks to all who’ve given us info/help.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12