User Tag List

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Experience Andersen Levelers

Good morning. Just wanted to leave a quick note about my very positive experience with our Andersen levelers. We camped October 6 - 9 on an asphalt pad. It was only the 2nd time I'd used my levelers but my buddy who helped me back in heard one of them crack when I backed onto it. When we pulled off of the levelers to go home, sure enough, one of them had broken in half. I filed a warranty claim that evening (Sunday) and had a new leveler by Wednesday (yesterday). I also use the Anderson Ultimate Hitch and it works beautifully. Can't say enough good things about this company. I'm not one to leave a lot of reviews but I am impressed!
    Ross & Sue | Papillion, Nebraska
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2020 F-350 XLT CCSB FX4 7.3L Gas
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We had three of the Andersen levelers break on us when we used them on our Reflection. Andersen was good to replace them, but we learned about Beech-Lane levelers and replaced the Andersens with them. The Beech-Lanes are made of a different, stronger resin and we never had one break since then. We don't use levelers with the Solitude and I just "rediscovered" them in the truck box... probably time to find someone who can use them.

https://www.amazon.com/Beech-Lane-Ca...a-780971845642

Rob
    Last edited by Second Chance; 10-13-2022 at 08:14 AM.
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2 good experiences with them as well.

Once the lip of one of the buckets cracked, I sent them photos and they sent me a new bucket right away.

The second time, I purchased their EZ Hitch and wanted a few spare pins. I went to their facility in Idaho Falls since I lived nearby and asked to purchase some. The guy asked if I wanted them as spares, I said yes, and he gave them to me for free, said he would file them as a warranty claim (didnt ask me for any information).
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    We learned about Beech-Lane levelers and replaced the Andersens with them. The Beech-Lanes are made of a different, stronger resin and we never had one break since then.
    Rob
    X2 on these. We have used them on the majority of our trips and they have held up well. Granted the MLE isn't the heavyweight other models are. Still, we are happy with both price and durability. Can't comment on customer service. Haven't needed it yet.

PS....I see they come with a bag now too. Nice.
    Last edited by Capt Bob; 10-13-2022 at 08:27 AM.
    Robert and Chris
    2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2024 2500HD Silverado 6.6L gas
    Blue Ox Sway Pro

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the Beech-Lane recommendations. I'd never heard of them but they're on my Amazon list now (for next time).
    Ross & Sue | Papillion, Nebraska
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2020 F-350 XLT CCSB FX4 7.3L Gas
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch