User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Momentum true length

The brochures claim the 376th as 41"1". I have read that it is actually longer and when looking at a 2019 model this week the owner claims it's more like 44".

Is this true for all models? Is there a standard addition of inches to every model for the tip to tip measurement? Is the published length from the pin to the rear? This is important to me to see what would fit next to my house.

Oldcow
    2023 F450
    2013 Outback 300RB
    2018 DR650
    2004 Kawasaki ZRX 1224R

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldcow View Post
    The brochures claim the 376th as 41"1". I have read that it is actually longer and when looking at a 2019 model this week the owner claims it's more like 44".

Is this true for all models? Is there a standard addition of inches to every model for the tip to tip measurement? Is the published length from the pin to the rear? This is important to me to see what would fit next to my house.

Oldcow
    Unless otherwise noted, the measurement is from the pin box to the rear. This leaves unaccounted for length from the pin forward. My 351M advertised 38 and change but its actually 41 and change.
    2019 Momentum 351M, Disc Brakes, Roadmaster Slipper Springs/shocks
    2018 F-450 Ruby Red
    B&W 25K Hitch
    2015 H-D Road Glide CVO / B&W Biker Bar

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What @tamrick posted above is exactly correct. The center of the pin to the rear of the trailer is the published length. In my case, there is an additional 18 or 19 inches in front of that point....so 42' 4" becomes right at 44' total.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"