Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, mine is pre-wired / prepped for generator, including controls from the inside. It also has an onboard gas tank. I can't recall if the generator prep is for a gas or LP generator. But mine has an onboard gas tank and fuel hose to fill my motorcycle (but I don't use it. I don't want to carry the gas).

The Euro chairs do recline and are comfortable for a while. You should sit is one and recline to try it out. I'm 5'8" and the foot rest fits behind my calf, my feet hang off the end.

Also, There is enough room in the water bay for my hose/filter/fittings. I carry a spare freshwater hose in a different storage closet. There is also a 120v outlet in the water bay. I usually plug my cordless drill battery in there while travelling. There is a hole in the floor of the water bay for hoses so you can also run an extension cord out of that outlet and have it locked in. The water bay is also the location of the cable/satellite inputs. I had a hard time finding that at first.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dale. Good information. I kind of figured the Euro chairs were not particularly full featured.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Poly View Post
    We currently own a motor home but want to move to a tow hauler tow behind style trailer. We are interested in 3 models, Momentum 21G, 23G and 25G. Does anybody have any experience with these models? Comments, points for consideration for new buyer? We have a 2 seat RZR and a divert bike. How will these fit? Are these nominally wired for on board gen set? I was not able to find info on GD website.

Thank you for any guidance, comments.

Scott

To bad you are not interested in a 22MLE as we have a 2020 Imagine 22MLE for sale

Roger
    Roger & Debbie
    2020 XLE 22 MLE
    2021 Chevy 1500 LTZ 4x4
    Crew Cab with, 6.2L V8 With HD Tow Pkg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Go Poly View Post
    We currently own a motor home but want to move to a tow hauler tow behind style trailer. We are interested in 3 models, Momentum 21G, 23G and 25G. Does anybody have any experience with these models? Comments, points for consideration for new buyer? We have a 2 seat RZR and a divert bike. How will these fit? Are these nominally wired for on board gen set? I was not able to find info on GD website.

Thank you for any guidance, comments.

Scott
    I think the 23G is your best choice.

21G Average Weight=7,220 lbs 14' Garage Queen Bed
    23G Average Weight=7,653 lbs 15' Garage King Bed
    25G Average Weight=8,572 lbs 13.5' Garage Queen Bed

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 23G. If you send me you RZR dimensions (length, width) I will measure to see if it will fit. My only concern would be the width in the front.

It will also depend on if you go with the sliding doors or the zip out enclosure. I think if you only have the zip out, you gain about 6 inches, but I can measure that too.

My BMW 1200 GS has plenty of width of course, but lengthwise, I have to put the wheel chock about even with the little table foot in order to close the sliding doors. When we have the bike in, we can still access the entire kitchen, so that's a big improvement from our last toy hauler.

We have the king bed, but no generator. Our UVW is 7612 lbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12