Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Panel in back of closet came unattached

We were sitting in the living room of our 2022 Solitude and heard a noise coming from the bedroom. We thought something had fallen or a bird ran into it. I looked around the bedroom and outside and saw nothing. During the trip I noticed the air inside the closet was always very cold when I opened the door.
    We returned home and yesterday when unloading the closet I noticed that the back panel on the right side had come completely unstapled and with a large gap that i could see insulation and the fiberglass front nose behind it.
    Our Solitude is just one year old, hoping that GD will cover but have not called them yet.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PA220046.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	87.8 KB 
ID:	43531
    2022 Soulitude 310 GK Disc Brakes, Solar, Onan LP
    2021 F350 CC LB 7.3 Godzilla, 430 Gears, B&W Companion, Morryde Pin Box, Garmin 890 RV GPS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Fisher View Post
    We were sitting in the living room of our 2022 Solitude and heard a noise coming from the bedroom. We thought something had fallen or a bird ran into it. I looked around the bedroom and outside and saw nothing. During the trip I noticed the air inside the closet was always very cold when I opened the door.
    We returned home and yesterday when unloading the closet I noticed that the back panel on the right side had come completely unstapled and with a large gap that i could see insulation and the fiberglass front nose behind it.
    Our Solitude is just one year old, hoping that GD will cover but have not called them yet.

We had issues at and over a year, and if you have a good dealer shop manager, they should be able to get that issue fixed by GD. Ours did for our slide alignment issue. Good luck.
    Jim and Annette
    2019 Reflection 150 295RL
    US Army Veteran
    Missouri (AKA Misery)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Fisher View Post

We have the panel and trim in the W/D closet coming off and have a warranty repair request as well. Dealer should really fix this poor quality workmanship.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada