User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The service providers like to use the term "unlimited"; as mentioned above, it is important to read the fine print. Here is some of the fine print copied verbatim from the Visible website:
    > "Actual speeds and performance may vary depending on local conditions, network congestion, or other factors."
    > "On the Visible plan or after 50GB on the Visible+ plan, in times of traffic, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic."
    > "Mobile hotspot with unlimited data at speeds up to 5 Mbps, limited to one device." - key language used there is "...speeds up to..."
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Keebler View Post
    The service providers like to use the term "unlimited"; as mentioned above, it is important to read the fine print. Here is some of the fine print copied verbatim from the Visible website:
    > "Actual speeds and performance may vary depending on local conditions, network congestion, or other factors."
    > "On the Visible plan or after 50GB on the Visible+ plan, in times of traffic, your data may be temporarily slower than other traffic."
    > "Mobile hotspot with unlimited data at speeds up to 5 Mbps, limited to one device." - key language used there is "...speeds up to..."
    Believe me, the fine print kills a ton of things for me. They lure you in and you don't read the fine print and you take the loss.

The Wife and I are still trying to figure out how we are going to camp. If we camp near large populated areas, chances of lower speed are greater. I personally don't see us doing that because we are not really into hanging with people too much. We got that from living in military housing.

I am still looking into it though. Right now just looking at cheaper solutions.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your primary provider is T-Mobile and you and have the max plan you will be able to add a hotspot for $50 per month - unlimited. No contract and start and stop when you want

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoRay View Post
    If your primary provider is T-Mobile and you and have the max plan you will be able to add a hotspot for $50 per month - unlimited. No contract and start and stop when you want
    Actually got the home Internet for the same price. I can't do hotspots due to our setup that I cannot fix because Boss says no.
    Upstate NY
    2022 Ford F150 with trailer tow package
    2022 Transcend Xplor 231rk
    2021 Shih Tzu Millie

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123