User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone just replaced the whole recliner with something better? My rig is only 3 months old and the seat cushions are already sagging. The pop up footrest is nice but the seats are not very comfortable when reclined. I have seen other Solitudes with much nicer recliners, but unfortunately we didn't get one of those.
    2022 Solitude 346FLS

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad2022 View Post
    Has anyone just replaced the whole recliner with something better? My rig is only 3 months old and the seat cushions are already sagging. The pop up footrest is nice but the seats are not very comfortable when reclined. I have seen other Solitudes with much nicer recliners, but unfortunately we didn't get one of those.
    There are many threads on the forum addressing furniture replacement (theater seats, sleeper sofas, etc.). We replaced our theater seats with a Lambright double reclining love seat:

https://www.braddandhall.com/Product...&idcategory=12

In tan UltraLeather to match the Ekornes Stressless recliners (not this color):

https://shop.stressless.com/en/recli...17310150941504

Here's what the loveseat looks like installed:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220919_150241 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	68.4 KB 
ID:	43681

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We replaced ours Thomas Payne electric recliners a few weeks ago with Lambright recliners (got them at Lambright in Topeka, IN - Shipshewanna area).

The screws holding down the TP recliners were probably an inch long. That surprised me. We didn't use screws on the new Lambrights. We were in IN getting MorRyde IS so I figured that furniture shouldn't move - it hasn't.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello - If you are talking about the "cord" that releases the ottoman, you don't need to take the seat out of the rv. I have a 2021 Reflection 303RLS. My ottoman release came loose and the ottoman wouldn't release. There are 2 screws hold down a piece of plumbers tape under the seat. I took the screws out and tilted the whole thing forward. Had complete access to the underside. Good luck.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by randk88 View Post
    Hello - If you are talking about the "cord" that releases the ottoman, you don't need to take the seat out of the rv. I have a 2021 Reflection 303RLS. My ottoman release came loose and the ottoman wouldn't release. There are 2 screws hold down a piece of plumbers tape under the seat. I took the screws out and tilted the whole thing forward. Had complete access to the underside. Good luck.
    By “plumbers tape” do you mean the perforated metal strip that is bent to be a bracket holding the seats down? Looks like there are only two of these. One of my pull cords is inoperable and I need to pull the seats out to have a look. Do you think I could just bend the metal strip brackets instead of removing them? It’s difficult to get to the screws on the seat that won’t flip up the footrest.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one under the inoperable seat can be a little tricky. Don't be to concerned about damaging the bracket. It is easy to get it back in shape when you re-install it. The bracket does nothing more than hold the seat in place when travelling. Once you get it off you will probably think like I did. "Why did I get so concerned about this thing."

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seat Fixed. Thank you forum. I was able to reach under and bend the brackets holding it down. Pretty easy really. Then tilted forward and tightened a loose nut on the latch toggle that releases the footrest. All is well in RV land.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad you got it fixed. I have had to do mine 3 times. Next time, I'm going to use some Loc Tight.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This video might help
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tayJPOhB]
    2015 Chevrolet Silverado High Country 2500 HD
    2017 GD Reflection 303 RLS

Ride Rite AirBags (wireless)
    Pullrite Superglide 2700
    Rotoflex Pin Box
    Auburn, WA

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by geonpay View Post
    This video might help
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tayJPOhB]
    Tried to watch but is says not available.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast