User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dometic single zone thermostat D1 setting

Hi everyone, new to the forum with a 2022 Imagine 23LDE. I have a Dometic single zone thermostat and it was set to a 2 degree temperature differential (D2) on the furnace setting. I changed it to a 1 degree (D1) differential per the manual but am hearing some king of clicking noise coming from the air conditioner of all places, when the furnace runs. The manual says to initialize the thermostat first which I did. Anyone else have this clicking problem and was able to solve it?
    I feel that with the 2 degree swing it gets really cold before it comes on and then stays on for a long time until it is too hot in the bedroom. I have the thermostat set to 67 degrees.
    Thanks in advance for any help!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a GE thermostat and AC and have the same issue with the wide swings. Tried to swap for a wifi thermostat but there are only 3 wires on ours so it wasn't compatible with any that I can find. Anyway, can't help with your issue but can sympathize.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Chad

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The clicking sounds you are hearing are the gateway relays...