User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to for 2023?

DW mentioned Yellowstone and Idaho for next year. Can't say I'd disagree. But looking for routes west/east from/to New England. Maybe coming back through Canada? Caveat, no NYC, no 95 corridor (at least north of VA), and no Chicago. In our two trips to South Dakota and west this year, we traveled mostly in Missouri, Iowa, South Dakota etc. to go west and east. Looking for some different options for next season.
    Thanks
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might want to specify when during the year, next season has a lot of different meanings across the country. Wyoming during the colder months is very windy when going across 80, but summertime isnt as bad. Things like that will help determine what route you should take.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    You might want to specify when during the year, next season has a lot of different meanings across the country. Wyoming during the colder months is very windy when going across 80, but summertime isnt as bad. Things like that will help determine what route you should take.
    It sure was windy (so was western Nebraska and my mpg tanked on 80) in late Sep this year. Schedule is flexible but I'd assume mid-May to early-Oct time frame.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays