User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 378MBS Central Vac - Replacement Bags

My wife loves the central vacuum system installed on our 378MBS. Does anyone know which model is installed and where to get replacement bags? TIA.
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the bag of documents you received with your RV, there should be a document labeled "Serial Number Data Sheet." On it you should be able to find the make and model of the vacuum cleaner (it may even be on the bag door or assembly when you open it). At any rate, the SNDS should give you what you need to find replacement bags on Amazon, etc.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    In the bag of documents you received with your RV, there should be a document labeled "Serial Number Data Sheet." On it you should be able to find the make and model of the vacuum cleaner (it may even be on the bag door or assembly when you open it). At any rate, the SNDS should give you what you need to find replacement bags on Amazon, etc.

Rob
    Rob,

Thank you very much for that suggestion. I will have to dig out all that paperwork.

v/r

Tod
    U.S. Navy Retired
    Haz, Gin, CD, and CE

2020 Ford F450 Platinum
    2022 GDRV Solitude 378MBS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haznavy View Post
    My wife loves the central vacuum system installed on our 378MBS. Does anyone know which model is installed and where to get replacement bags? TIA.
    We have the same rig, a 2022 378MBS-R....I'm liking the floor sweep feature a lot more than I thought I would, pretty handy. I did find the location of the vacuum to be a bit awkward when installing/changing the bag. Most of the other Solitudes have it close to the storage bay door, but the outdoor kitchen on the 378 is in that area. I had to pretty much empty half the storage bay to access the bag!
    As to the original question, we bought a 5 pack of replacement bags on Amazon....just search InterVac bags and get the ones with 2 holes that this model takes. As I remember there were only 2 styles.