User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink New Grand Design owner in Edmonton Alberta!

Hi all
    We have just acquired our first Grand Design RV. It is a 2020 303RLS, and we are really excited about getting out on the road with it. We have been RV owners for the past 7 years with a Sabre 250RLUD fifth wheel and decided it was time to upgrade as we are rving more and more all the time. Of course being in Edmonton and it is winter , it is in storage for the next 5 months . I am looking forward to upgrading and adding solar in the spring to be able to boon dock. I had 700 watts of solar and a 2000 watt inverter/charger set up in the past unit. We are looking to have perhaps 800 watts and a 3000 watt inverter/charger for our new unit.
    I really appreciate the feedback and sharing with this group, and I am sure I will be asking you veterans for advice as I start our upgrades. Thanks for creating this group and take care
    Doug and Andrea

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats and welcome to the group from Ottawa. The 303RLS is a very popular Reflection with good reason.
    There's lots of Solar and battery experts on here so dont be shy to ask any questions.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the group from Ottawa. The 303RLS is a very popular Reflection with good reason.
    There's lots of Solar and battery experts on here so dont be shy to ask any questions.
    That’s funny - we actually bouhht our unit from a fellow from the Ottawa area (Carlton Place). I’m sure I will be leaning on the group for my upgrades!
    Thanks for the welcome.
    Cheers
    Doug

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carleton Place is a really nice little city just outside Ottawa.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RTRDoug View Post
    Hi all
    We have just acquired our first Grand Design RV. It is a 2020 303RLS, and we are really excited about getting out on the road with it. We have been RV owners for the past 7 years with a Sabre 250RLUD fifth wheel and decided it was time to upgrade as we are rving more and more all the time. Of course being in Edmonton and it is winter , it is in storage for the next 5 months . I am looking forward to upgrading and adding solar in the spring to be able to boon dock. I had 700 watts of solar and a 2000 watt inverter/charger set up in the past unit. We are looking to have perhaps 800 watts and a 3000 watt inverter/charger for our new unit.
    I really appreciate the feedback and sharing with this group, and I am sure I will be asking you veterans for advice as I start our upgrades. Thanks for creating this group and take care
    Doug and Andrea
    Welcome to the forum, hope spring comes early to Edmonton this year so you can get out in the new coach. Plenty of threads here on solar and inverters, don't forget a robust battery bank.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S