Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Location of black tank sensors on 2600 RB

Can anybody tell me the location of the black tank sensors. I'm replacing them with Horst sensors and will just cut and patch the coroplast. My other 2 trailers that I did this to had the sensors basically in the middle of the tank on the front side. I made this change on the other 2 trailers and never had a problem again, ( I know some will say this doesn't work but it sure has for me ) These factory sensors on the black tanks all suck. Shouldn't have to take down the whole piece just for a row of sensors. Thanks in advance.
    2022 2600 RB , Road Armor + wet bolt and heavy shackle kit
    2021 Ram 1500 Premier, 5.7 E Torque , 3.91 rear end, trailering kit

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt look like any response, you might be able to call GD, provide your VIN and they can give you an idea on tank layout with measurements, and I'm sure they can tell you where on the tank they install the sensors on your floor plan.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The OEM sensors should be on the discharge side of the tank. You may have to take a peek with a corner of the belly cover down but should be fairly obvious where the discharge tube comes out.

JFWIW, I changed to the Horst sensors and they work great, no more false readings!
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE