User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe your tank heaters will protect you down to zero F. I was told that the Momentum is rated to zero-degree Farenheit weather, and since the tanks are outside the heated basement, it would only be the tank heaters which would prevent freezing.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    found the switch right after I posted, thanks! Yes on the shore power, i know they draw a lot of amps.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntindog View Post
    Electric heat WILL NOT do it.There is simply no getting around using the propane furnace as it heats the underbelly and storarge/nautilus water control system.
    Thank you for this clarification. I'll stick to furnace for basement heat and nautilus system heating and all. Appreciate your taking the time to educate.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Thank you for this clarification. I'll stick to furnace for basement heat and nautilus system heating and all. Appreciate your taking the time to educate.
    I put a 60 watt light bulb with reflector near nautilus too and it sure seemed to keep it warmer on that storage side than the other.
    Dan & Kathy
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    2013 Chevy 2500HD Diesel

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345