User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume your RV resort is open. Some resorts around Arcadia were hit hard.
    Terry Leek
    2022 Solitude 346 RLS
    2019 Ram 3500, Diesel, short bed, 4x4

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leeker1 View Post
    I assume your RV resort is open. Some resorts around Arcadia were hit hard.
    Yes, I contacted the resort a few months back and they are open. We are about a half hour directly north of Arcadia near Wauchula. I was curious about how hard the Arcadia area was hit as we visited several resorts last March in that area that we liked but they had no openings. One was called Riverside on CR 769.
    Dave & Pat
    2020 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD Diesel Short Bed 4WD with 6.6L Duramax and Z71 Sports Pkg.
    2021 Solitude 2930RL
    Reese Sidewinder Pin Box and B&W Companion Fixed Hitch direct mounted via OEM pucks

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We stay at Riverside every winter. It’s a great place! It was hit hard by Ian, but is recovering nicely. I know of people who aren’t returning because their rigs were totaled. This would be a good time to get in. Usually there is a waiting list, but after people lost their rigs, I assume there are openings. Give them a call.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwave View Post
    Yes, I contacted the resort a few months back and they are open. We are about a half hour directly north of Arcadia near Wauchula. I was curious about how hard the Arcadia area was hit as we visited several resorts last March in that area that we liked but they had no openings. One was called Riverside on CR 769.
    Terry Leek
    2022 Solitude 346 RLS
    2019 Ram 3500, Diesel, short bed, 4x4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234