User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sink pressure reduced at 1 fixture only

GD380FLR full-time use. Recently while using the left side master bathroom sink, pressure dropped in that fixture only. About 1/2 normal pressure. All other fixtures are normal. Water pressure to rig is normal/unchanged.

Pretty hard water over our 2 years in the rig but I did add a softener about a year in. Huge difference too.

Im thinking this fixture and/or its supply line has some debris in it or hardwater build up. We’ve probably used that fixture more than any other so its had time and use to build up. We have the open trough type sink faucets so no visible strainer at the spout, it may be internal on these fixtures. I have not dis-assembled anything yet.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like debris got stuck in there. Have you tried disconnecting it to see. This happened at our house a few years back after the had worked on the water main. Right where the faucet connects to the house pex was a little rock that was stuck. It ran through the 1/2 pex no problem but was to a little to big for the faucet pipe.
    Steph & Lise
    2019 F150 Lariat 2.7 EB
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the first thing to check is the aerator. It could have some junk in it. It should unscrew easily from the faucet end.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods