Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hitch Height stabilizer not retracting

Hi all,
    New development this weekend, can't seem to find a similar issue on the forum. While getting ready to leave our site yesterday, I pressed "hitch height" and the camper began doing its thing. After about 30 seconds, the red light started flashing. I noticed the rear left stabilizer retracted about 3 inches and stopped. The right rear didn't retract much more then the left, but the middle two were stowed. I re-leveled and tried again. I finally just adjusted height so the truck would connect and used the "retract all" button. Everything stowed. Today I leveled to winterize. When I was done, I pressed "hitch height" again. No red flashing light, but the rear left didn't stow. What am I missing here? The stabilizer will obviously stow using "retract all" so it can't be a hydraulic issue? Until now, hitting hitch height retracted everything except the front stabilizers. Perhaps I'm doing something different now? Disconnecting the truck too early? Maybe a problem with the control box?
    Just seeing if anyone else has had this type of problem and what they did to repair? The "retract all" is fine, but I like to do a pull test with the front legs down before taking off. Have to retract all, then put the front back down to pull test. First world problems...

Thanks,
    Mike
    2022 376THS-R w/B&W Companion 25K puck hitch
    MORryde 3 axle 7K IS w/disk brakes
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry, looks like I put this in the wrong section.
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deleted a duplicate thread and moved this one to the "Leveling" section. It night get more noticed in the Leveling forum.

sorry - no help with your issues other than I don't use the auto level or hitch hight functions too much. I have 2 simple bubble levels mounted in my storage bay (one for front-to-bak and another for side-to-side) and use them most of the time.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    I deleted a duplicate thread and moved this one to the "Leveling" section. It night get more noticed in the Leveling forum.

sorry - no help with your issues other than I don't use the auto level or hitch hight functions too much. I have 2 simple bubble levels mounted in my storage bay (one for front-to-bak and another for side-to-side) and use them most of the time.
    Thanks for moving it. The 376THS doesn't have a lot of options for leveling, and none that I know of for moving stabilizers independently. It has a function on the compass connect app to adjust level, but I've never needed to use it.
    2021 GMC 3500 Denali DRW
    2014 HD CVO Limited