User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you read your post? Do you write the manuals for all my chines stuff. A battery that lasts 5 years is about the limit. Even one well maintained if it’s a Lead acid. Sitting not used it the worst for most things.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Battery may go bad next time we use the camper like I said the converter went up in smoke the old one was a 5o amp the new one was 55 amp and the instructions and stick on tab its a smart one and you can use either kind of battery it will switch over .And yes my interstate battery check good with a load test yes it is 5 years old [my camper is a 2018 bought new ] it has never been unplug from shore power except when towing if it goes to dealer battery cables come off ,water is checked often and if needed distilled water is added,like I said next spring it may go bad I have got my use out of it .Don't know what you are talking about here your quote Did you read your post? Do you write the manuals for all my chines stuff.

Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Did you read your post? Do you write the manuals for all my chines stuff. A battery that lasts 5 years is about the limit. Even one well maintained if it’s a Lead acid. Sitting not used it the worst for most things.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtist1 View Post
    Battery may go bad next time we use the camper like I said the converter went up in smoke the old one was a 5o amp the new one was 55 amp and the instructions and stick on tab its a smart one and you can use either kind of battery it will switch over .And yes my interstate battery check good with a load test yes it is 5 years old [my camper is a 2018 bought new ] it has never been unplug from shore power except when towing if it goes to dealer battery cables come off ,water is checked often and if needed distilled water is added,like I said next spring it may go bad I have got my use out of it .Don't know what you are talking about here your quote Did you read your post? Do you write the manuals for all my chines stuff.
    In situations such as this, it's helpful to everyone if you would use "Reply With Quote" (as I have here), so everyone will know who you are addressing.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are talking about the aluminum block, with orange hoses going to it. NO.

The actual wiring I see in that pic us just the wiring for your hydraulic leveling/slide system.
    2019 GD Momentum 397TH
    Considering a 395
    99 Ford F-250, 7.3, 6-speed.
    22 Ford F-450
    Former Fulltimers, now just using toy hauler to go to Motocross Races and Mountain Bike parks.
    Va Beach, VA

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    In situations such as this, it's helpful to everyone if you would use "Reply With Quote" (as I have here), so everyone will know who you are addressing.

Rob
    Thanks Rob didn't really know how to do that .

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking to switch over to Lithium batteries. My rig came with the progressive dynamics PD-9260 converter which is not lithium compatible (their PD-9160L is the lithium compatible version). My rig also has a furrion 370W solar panel with the furrion FSCC60PSW-BL solar charger that says it is lithium compatible. My question is if the is sun, would the system be able to fully charge the lithium battery off the solar charger even though the converter cannot output a high enough voltage to charge them to full? Thanks.
    2023 Reflection 324 MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 | Laramie | 6.7L HO | SRW | 4x4 |

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by downsc123 View Post
    I am looking to switch over to Lithium batteries. My rig came with the progressive dynamics PD-9260 converter which is not lithium compatible (their PD-9160L is the lithium compatible version). My rig also has a furrion 370W solar panel with the furrion FSCC60PSW-BL solar charger that says it is lithium compatible. My question is if the is sun, would the system be able to fully charge the lithium battery off the solar charger even though the converter cannot output a high enough voltage to charge them to full? Thanks.
    Yes, your PD-9260 will charge your batteries, and the solar charge controller given enough sun will take them the rest of the way. Be sure to set the charge controller to the lithium profile.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundsailor View Post
    Yes, your PD-9260 will charge your batteries, and the solar charge controller given enough sun will take them the rest of the way. Be sure to set the charge controller to the lithium profile.
    Any issue with the converter and the solar charger operating at different voltage levels create any problems when both active?
    2023 Reflection 324 MBS

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by downsc123 View Post
    Any issue with the converter and the solar charger operating at different voltage levels create any problems when both active?
    Your PD-9260 may go into float mode sooner, but other than that everything should be fine.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know if these 100Ah lithium batteries will fit in the recessed battery well/box in the standard size reflection 5th wheel trailers. They come with group 27 size batteries but the lithium batteries are more like group 31 size. I am not able to measure as my rig is at the dealer getting a complete roof replacement over the winter. Thanks.
    2023 Reflection 324 MBS

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast