User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No pluck system in a 2500 ram install the B&W turn over ball attach Anderson hitch to ball when done remove the hitch[about 50 pounds] pull leaver outside above wheel remove or turn over than you have nothing in the bed .

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In our humble opinion, buy a B & W. You will not be sorry!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curt Crosswing

Quote Originally Posted by txgals5561 View Post
    Yes we have the Turning Point and I talked to Curt today to make sure I had the correct wedge if I needed to use it. Trailer arrives next week but we won’t pull out until late February. Our dealer is going to let us store the RV there. I’ll try and post pictures after the install next week.
    Installed and ready to go.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Curt Crosswing 20K hitch.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	44148
    Chris & Penny with pups Abby, Piper Louise, and Wilson Henry
    '22 Ram 2500 Laramie Night Edition 4X4, 6.7, 3.73, 6'4" box, Delmonico Red Pearl
    '23 Reflection 150 295RL with 165W Solar package, Dual Air
    Curt Crosswing 20K with B&W rails, Starlink

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New curt 5th wheel hitch? Anyone?

Very nice. Looks light and easy to remove if needed.

I see you are taking off in February. Post your thoughts after a few hook n pulls. Happy camping!
    Last edited by Whitexc; 12-16-2022 at 04:32 AM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fez111 View Post
    In our humble opinion, buy a B & W. You will not be sorry!
    X2

Dutchman2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ordered a 30K Curt....no puck system so I will need the rails in the bed. It is more than I need but wanted to over engineer it. I was thinking of a goose neck as I have the turnover ball (currently use the Anderson for my old 351M). I did not go with a goose neck like Gen Y or others simply because I was a little concerned that my turning radius would be slightly less if required. I am hoping that my gooseneck ball can remain as is with the Curt installed just for flexibility going forward. Not sure that is possible or not. I do not need to take the hitch out but may on occasion. I also ordered the locking mechanism so the hitch will take some work to steal if that ever comes up. It just makes it more difficult but if someone really wants to jack your stuff they will.

The new trailer I just bought is the 376THS which is heavier than the 351M. I have a RAM 6.7 Diesel DRW to tow with.

Getting the hitch installed next week.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitexc View Post
    Very nice. Looks light and easy to remove if needed.

I see you are taking off in February. Post your thoughts after a few hook n pulls. Happy camping!
    Will do, we plan on spending most of March in the Carolinas and up into Maryland before heading west thru the Smokies. Excited but a bit nervous since we have pulled TT but never a 5th wheel.
    '22 Ram 2500 Laramie Night Edition 4X4, 6.7, 3.73, 6'4" box, Delmonico Red Pearl

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First trip with my Reflection 303RLS pulled with F250 6.2 and Curt Crosswing hitch. Trailer pulled well, very satisfied. I do have a morryde pin box coming that should smooth out the ride even more. Hitch is very easy to hook up. I can see the hitch and pin from the drivers seat.

Hitch is installed on rails and easy to take in an out.
    Scott and Brenda
    2019 F250 6.2
    2022 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I purchased the Crosswing for a goose ball prior to picking up our new to us Reflection 340RDS. Setup was easy, hitching was simple but the ride was surprising. There is no chucking or noise while making turns and the 5" offset provides plenty of turning clearance for a short bed. I haven't towed a fifth wheel with anything else so I can't compare it to anything else.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by txgals5561 View Post
    Yes we have the Turning Point and I talked to Curt today to make sure I had the correct wedge if I needed to use it. Trailer arrives next week but we won’t pull out until late February. Our dealer is going to let us store the RV there. I’ll try and post pictures after the install next week.
    Picked up the camper last Wednesday. Pulled great with the Crosswing. No problems hooking up...little hickup on the disconnect but that was all me. Currently set up for a couple of weeks to do a shakedown and train ourselves to not have "hickups"!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast