0 Thread(s)

New curt 5th wheel hitch? Anyone?

https://youtu.be/0D_gOJI2Oc0

Looks awesome and saw another video of a guy who used it and he loves it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw it too. It's interesting. Not much out on it since it's new. I'm really excited to see the single point attached one when they roll it out.
    2019 F250 FX4 gas with puck system
    2020 Reflection 29RS
    A German Shepherd and a Wife!
    Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting, but I'm not seeing what it does better for me to give up the Goose Box.
    2003 Ford F250 6.0 CC 4wd SB
    2016 Reflection 27RL
    1999 Keystone Sprinter 27FWBHGL (SOLD)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsm180 View Post
    Interesting, but I'm not seeing what it does better for me to give up the Goose Box.
    Probably nothing for you if you have plenty of room for sharper turns. The goose ball mounted hitch comes out next month... Light weight, 5" offset and works with OEM goose ball. That hitch is now at the top of my list.
    2021 Reflection 340RDS
    2022 Ram 3500 Big Horn/CCSB//4X4/SRW/HEMI/4:10
    2019 Imagine 2250RK~Sold

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkevinmarshsr View Post
    Probably nothing for you if you have plenty of room for sharper turns. The goose ball mounted hitch comes out next month... Light weight, 5" offset and works with OEM goose ball. That hitch is now at the top of my list.
    looking to get a new 260RD and the crosswing is also on top of my list. Let us know if anyone gets one.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased Reflection 295RL and looking at the Curt Crosswing also. No factory puck on my Ram 2500 so anyone using it without the puck system? Pros/cons? Pulled TT for years but this is the first 5th wheel. Thanks!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time 5th wheel owner here as well. No factory pucks in my Ram 2500 and shopping hutches as well. Leaning towards B&W Companion with their turnover ball. I would rather not have rails in my truck all the time. Good luck and post up your findings.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitexc View Post
    First time 5th wheel owner here as well. No factory pucks in my Ram 2500 and shopping hutches as well. Leaning towards B&W Companion with their turnover ball. I would rather not have rails in my truck all the time. Good luck and post up your findings.
    Pulled the trigger and ordered thru etrailer today. Install set for next week with B&W rails. Need to order the Crosswing wedge, part #19283 according to Curt. I know I most probably won't need it but just in case....

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does your 295RL have the Turning Point pinbox? I'm guessing so if you are talking about ordering the wedge. Curious to know how thus works out for you. When will you be towing with this new setup? I have until April to get things squared away.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes we have the Turning Point and I talked to Curt today to make sure I had the correct wedge if I needed to use it. Trailer arrives next week but we won’t pull out until late February. Our dealer is going to let us store the RV there. I’ll try and post pictures after the install next week.
    Chris & Penny with pups Abby, Piper Louise, and Wilson Henry
    '22 Ram 2500 Laramie Night Edition 4X4, 6.7, 3.73, 6'4" box, Delmonico Red Pearl
    '23 Reflection 150 295RL with 165W Solar package, Dual Air
    Curt Crosswing 20K with B&W rails, Starlink

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast