User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhoang View Post
    Black friday this year seems pretty bad. Been trying to find products on Amazon, walmart, and the like and all the stores do is mark up prices and then have them on sale which leads to the same prices and sometimes higher than it was 2 weeks ago! I feel like black friday is a scam holiday these days and just a play for companies to market to naive consumers.
    It is. Just like "going out of business" sales. Unless it's a small business.
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyhoang View Post
    Black friday this year seems pretty bad. Been trying to find products on Amazon, walmart, and the like and all the stores do is mark up prices and then have them on sale which leads to the same prices and sometimes higher than it was 2 weeks ago! I feel like black friday is a scam holiday these days and just a play for companies to market to naive consumers.
    I agree, you just need to know your prices. I usually only buy Milwaukie tools during black Friday since they really do go on sale (I frequently look at the stuff throughout the year).

To your point, I purchased a Progressive EMS for when we get our camper a few months ago for $234 on Amazon. Right now the same model is 'on sale' for $240 but says list price is around $600.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12