User Tag List

Thread: Hello from NYS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello from NYS

Hey all we just took delivery of our new 2022 Reflection 278BH. My first 5th wheel but not first RV. I just retired and we're going to take the winter to set this up to how we want, by that time MAYBE Ford will have my new F350 built(it's on order anyway) so I can set out on our adventures next year.
    We're from the Catskill region of NYS (Sullivan County) and have done a decent amount of traveling around but nothing longer term, month and more, that's what were looking forward to do.
    Anyway here's a shot of our new home on wheels as she sits today.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBD3A253-0784-410D-A590-59277262F1C8.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	1.94 MB 
ID:	43905

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome fellow NY'er and also fellow new guy. We just acquired but will take delivery of in April, a 298BH. Congrats on the new coach and safe travels!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you and congratulations to you as well.
    Hey aren't you guys getting a couple feet of snow soon, stay safe and enjoy.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
    Hey all we just took delivery of our new 2022 Reflection 278BH. My first 5th wheel but not first RV. I just retired and we're going to take the winter to set this up to how we want, by that time MAYBE Ford will have my new F350 built(it's on order anyway) so I can set out on our adventures next year.
    We're from the Catskill region of NYS (Sullivan County) and have done a decent amount of traveling around but nothing longer term, month and more, that's what were looking forward to do.
    Anyway here's a shot of our new home on wheels as she sits today.
    Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your new Reflection. Just a bit bigger than our 260RD, we love ours.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce M View Post
    Thank you and congratulations to you as well.
    Hey aren't you guys getting a couple feet of snow soon, stay safe and enjoy.
    Yes sir. We are just north of Buffalo so we get less here but expect about 2' by Sunday. South and east of Buffalo are looking at much more.