Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gm rear trailer camera location

Folks has anyone tried to attach the above camera system with an adhesive to the back of trailer wall. For record I have an imagine 2250rk. I was wondering if this solution worked and if it is basically permanent. Tia

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshoxx View Post
    Folks has anyone tried to attach the above camera system with an adhesive to the back of trailer wall. For record I have an imagine 2250rk. I was wondering if this solution worked and if it is basically permanent. Tia
    I put my GM camera up high because my trailer is too long for the transparent view feature. This is working great for me. I drilled holes and screwed it to the back of the TT. Which also worked great. If you go the adhesive route and zip tie the cable to the ladder, then you should be good not to loose the camera if it comes loose. Here is a link to my install.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moonshoxx View Post
    I have a 310GK and Mounted my GM camera above the Furion Mount at the top of the camper - I pre-drilled the holes and used stainless screws with 3M double stick tape. It has served me well. I like the fact the camera will stay on when we drive, allowing me to see behind the camper for changing lanes and in heavy traffic situtations
    Clark and Jane (& Riley our Chocolate Lab)
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R, Solar Package, Slide Toppers, ABS
    2022 Silverado 3500HD SRW 8' High Country, B&W Companion 20K Hitch
    Previous Rigs: 2016 Cross Roads Sunset by THOR - 250RB, 2016 2500 HD Double Cab Gas