User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blue Tooth settings on Lippert One Control Panel

Has anyone experienced problems with Blue Tooth Pairing? My phone is paired, but my husband's phone wont pair. Called Lippert customer service and they said to turn my blue tooth off, as only one phone could be paired at a time. That didn't help. Called them back and they said we would have to go into the electrical panel and resent the blue tooth. He said he could walk us thru it, but as we are under warranty, we think it might not be a good idea to open the electrical panel and start messing with it. Just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts on this. We are new to RVing...Have an appointment scheduled next month to have a few other issues taken care of.....Just curious. Thanks!

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On your phone tell it to forget the Lippert in your BT settings. Then have the hubby try to pair again. If that doesn’t work it may take a reset. Show us a pic of your panel and it will help others help you with the same style panel.
    Randy and Kris

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsasser View Post
    Has anyone experienced problems with Blue Tooth Pairing? My phone is paired, but my husband's phone wont pair. Called Lippert customer service and they said to turn my blue tooth off, as only one phone could be paired at a time. That didn't help. Called them back and they said we would have to go into the electrical panel and resent the blue tooth. He said he could walk us thru it, but as we are under warranty, we think it might not be a good idea to open the electrical panel and start messing with it. Just looking to see if anyone has any thoughts on this. We are new to RVing...Have an appointment scheduled next month to have a few other issues taken care of.....Just curious. Thanks!
    Resetting the Bluetooth on the master panel shouldn't be that challenging. Personally, I would let Lippert CS walk me through it before I'd let a tech at the dealer do it and charge me. Like @stroguy said, post a picture and we'll try to help.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We tried clearing out Hubby's BT settings. Uninstalled and reinstalled the One Control app. We are now getting a message, when trying to pair, asking for the PIN. Pin is not on the sticker. PSWD is, but it doesn't work, either. It suggest it is 0000 or 1234. Neither work. Password to get into the app doesn't work, either. I'm concerned about accessing the master panel, as we are still under warranty and I'm afraid if we screw something up, it will void the warranty? 2022 Solitude purchased in June.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	One Touch.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	43977

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbsasser View Post
    We tried clearing out Hubby's BT settings. Uninstalled and reinstalled the One Control app. We are now getting a message, when trying to pair, asking for the PIN. Pin is not on the sticker. PSWD is, but it doesn't work, either. It suggest it is 0000 or 1234. Neither work. Password to get into the app doesn't work, either. I'm concerned about accessing the master panel, as we are still under warranty and I'm afraid if we screw something up, it will void the warranty? 2022 Solitude purchased in June.
    That sounds odd, I didn't need a PIN when I installed the OneControl app. Did you need one when you successfully paired before?
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't remember - it was in June, but I don't think so. I am going to call Lippert back tomorrow and give them this latest info. Frustrating and glad we are not on the road until January!