User Tag List

Thread: New Member Here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member Here

Hello all! I just discovered this forum and I'm excited to visit and ask questions as needed. My wife and I are retired and have a 2021 Transcend Xplor 200MK. We've had it about a year and love it. We downsized from a much bigger TT because it's just the two of us and we didn't need the space. Our tow vehicle is a 2018 F150 with the 3.5L Ecoboost and it does a great job pulling the trailer. Sadly the trailer is winterized and in it's home in an RV Carport we had built at our property. Looking forward to sharing and learning on this site.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transcend Xplor 200MK.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	43969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck and Trailer.jpg 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	43970

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. Good looking setup. I wouldnt say sadly it's in a carport on your property, plenty of people would be ecstatic to have the ability to store their camper on their property in a carport, but i understand your sad camping season is over for you.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Par4x4 View Post
    Hello all! I just discovered this forum and I'm excited to visit and ask questions as needed. My wife and I are retired and have a 2021 Transcend Xplor 200MK. We've had it about a year and love it. We downsized from a much bigger TT because it's just the two of us and we didn't need the space. Our tow vehicle is a 2018 F150 with the 3.5L Ecoboost and it does a great job pulling the trailer. Sadly the trailer is winterized and in it's home in an RV Carport we had built at our property. Looking forward to sharing and learning on this site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Transcend Xplor 200MK.jpg 
Size:	98.2 KB 
ID:	43969Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck and Trailer.jpg 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	43970
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us. Let us know how we can help.

Look on the bright side, just a few months until the next camping season begins. And with the coach in a carport, not as much to do to get ready.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum! This is a great community and folks will do their best to help and answer questions. Even though it’s winter, I still go in the rig and hang out. I know it’s wired, but it helps.

Bill lo
    2019 GMC 3500 SRW Sierra Denali Duramax
    2020 Reflection 315RLTS