Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

313RLTS Reflection Wisconsin

Hello Everyone..

I am looking for advice about my fireplace in my 2016 313RLTS Reflection.. The fireplace isn't working I did check for power at the plug other than that what could possible be the problem.. I am thinking of buying a new one but the new ones don't have the curved glass.. This is a Greystone model WF2613L

Thanks
    Last edited by Jeffjeff; 11-30-2022 at 01:48 PM.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moved to Appliances.

You don't mention the year of your 313 nor the brand of the fireplace. These fireplaces (mostly made in Africa or China) are a commodity without a parts or service network. One of the most common modes of failure is the control board. If power is good at the fireplace outlet, your best bet is to replace the fireplace. I'm guessing your unit is not still under warranty since the fireplace has curved glass. We replaced our fireplace with a Dimplex unit - which does have US-based support.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    Moved to Appliances.

You don't mention the year of your 313 nor the brand of the fireplace. These fireplaces (mostly made in Africa or China) are a commodity without a parts or service network. One of the most common modes of failure is the control board. If power is good at the fireplace outlet, your best bet is to replace the fireplace. I'm guessing your unit is not still under warranty since the fireplace has curved glass. We replaced our fireplace with a Dimplex unit - which does have US-based support.

Rob
    Sorry.. lol...