User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    You may want to check with the park to see if it's allowed. They generally look pretty tacky. IMO anyway.
    We are staying at a very nice, relatively new RV park in Utah. Any type of frame enclosures or skirts are specifically prohibited. I have to admit I'm conflicted. If they are in new condition, nicely designed, and reasonably close in color to the RV, it might be better than the clutter I sometimes see. However, I can understand the park's position. They don't want to be in the position of having to judge which skirt is OK and which is not and then getting into arguments with tenants. Because you know there will be the occasional tattered $15 Harbor Freight camo tarp.
    2021 Solitude 380FL-R
    Ram 3500 MegaCab SB DRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

enclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Traveler View Post
    We are staying at a very nice, relatively new RV park in Utah. Any type of frame enclosures or skirts are specifically prohibited. I have to admit I'm conflicted. If they are in new condition, nicely designed, and reasonably close in color to the RV, it might be better than the clutter I sometimes see. However, I can understand the park's position. They don't want to be in the position of having to judge which skirt is OK and which is not and then getting into arguments with tenants. Because you know there will be the occasional tattered $15 Harbor Freight camo tarp.
    Hi. Tom. Yes, I understand. We stay in the Keys for 6 month ( winter ). Wife and I live in Michigan ( GO BLUE ) and it gets COLD in the winter. Our park in owned by our shareholders. Anyone that has something to put on their site or on the RV has to be approve by the board. Normally we have to make a drawing or layout of what we want to do. Wife and I want an enclosure to put our bikes or anything else that would clutter the site. To me that would be better than have stuff scattered all over. Thinking of making an enclosure myself. Doesn't seem to be that hard to do. Buy quality material and SS snaps. Thanks Bill

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RV front enclosure

Quote Originally Posted by Bartster View Post
    Hi. Wondering if anyone has installed a 5th wheel front enclosure. I have a 2014 305 RE. Don't mind paying for quality . Sounds like it's a hit or miss with purchasing these enclosures. Thanks Bill
    You might look at " https://rvskirting.com/ " They can either make or sell you one that will work for what you want. I've had their skirting on 2 of my 5th wheels. I'm very pleased with the material, work and install. Web site provides phone # and info plus past install pictures. Good Luck
    2010 Dodge 3500 Dually
    2018 375 RES
    Wichita KS area

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug1951 View Post
    You might look at " https://rvskirting.com/ " They can either make or sell you one that will work for what you want. I've had their skirting on 2 of my 5th wheels. I'm very pleased with the material, work and install. Web site provides phone # and info plus past install pictures. Good Luck
    Thanks Doug for the info. will check them out. Cheers Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12