0 Thread(s)
    Ordered ours on Amazon 3 for $10, no issues

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopy Frood View Post
    We got extra keys from Bauer, so we'd have plenty. It's really nice that every door, entry and baggage alike, all open with the same key.
    AMEN to that! Our Solitude has two entrance doors, two basement doors, and two boot doors (front and back). ALL came with individual keys! I called that place near Elkhart and ordered replacements for all with identical keys. I now have to carry only one key on my ring for the RV! Awesome. I have the old locksets for sale if anyone is interested.

Also, while talking with these lock people on the phone, I discovered that there are actually only a couple dozen different keys for these RV locks, hence the numbers on the key.

Back in the day, any Cessna aircraft door could be unlocked with one of four different keys. My mechanic laughed that the keys he needed to unlock any small airplane door all fit on one small keyring!
    Frank and Char + Maya, Newport, Michigan. 2016 Solitude 379FL/2006 F250 6.0 diesel w/dually conversion. 4th rain-sense roof vent, two ceiling fans, Kodiak disc brakes, Carlisle G 14-ply tires, Water Miser x2, final dump valve, water header tank, fridge cond fan switch, outside range exhaust, elec hot water anode, filtered drinking water, triple battery box,

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We picked up a couple extra keys from our dealer. They had the numbered key to match ours in stock. I think we paid like $3 for two keys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123