User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding 12 v circuits for misc.

Howdy, I already have a couple of small inverters. The 400w worked fine for my TV in my old trailer. I have another 750/1500w. I'll switch the 400 to the 750. I want to be able to watch TV when not on Shore power or the generator running. Same thing for the drip coffee maker (Which will need a bigger inverter 1000/2000w). For the two smaller inverters I plan to come out of the fuse box with 10 or 15 amp fuses. The fun part is always fishing the wires through the wall to have a clean look. I'll utilize the cigarette style plug in the master bedroom for the smaller inverter.

Of course to do the work, I've removed the wall in the basement to find the typical rats nest of wires. I will need to take down the wood support frame to crawl into that area and reach things (Being 6'2" doesn't make it easy. When I pulled the wall down, I discovered this LCI panel. I have no idea what it is. On my fuse box#9 is labeled Power Center with a 7.5 amp fuse, but I have no idea. With the 1000/2000w inverter would you run 2awg from the battery to the inverter? Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12v Cigarette plug.jpg   Back of fuse board.jpg   LCI board.jpg   TV inverter.jpg  
    Last edited by MurphyIRE; 12-02-2022 at 01:49 PM.
    MurphyIRE
    2021 Reflection 310 RLS (5th wheel)
    2018 F350 CC 6.7L 4x4, B&W Ford puck system

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You might find it simpler to use a stove top drip coffee maker. Simpler and saves on batteries. Or, go all in and switch to cold brew coffee. Make it as strong as you want and it always tastes better than the freshly brewed stuff from a drip maker.
    John & Kathy
    2014 F250 Lariat FX4 6.2L SBCC
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    SW Indiana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, I learned what the LCI board is. It's apart of the Lippert One Control system. SWEET! the app has been down loaded to my phone and I can do the lights, slides and Leveler.
    MurphyIRE
    2021 Reflection 310 RLS (5th wheel)
    2018 F350 CC 6.7L 4x4, B&W Ford puck system

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MurphyIRE View Post
    Okay, I learned what the LCI board is. It's apart of the Lippert One Control system. SWEET! the app has been down loaded to my phone and I can do the lights, slides and Leveler.
    I love having the phone app so I can put the slide and awning in while outside cleaning them off!
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should have an LCD panel somewhere in your camper that also controls the same functions as the app. On a Reflection, it's probably on the front wall of the storage bay near the water hookup area, drivers side.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH