User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2022 Imagine 2800BH small water leak coming from bottom right corner bunk

I don’t know how water is leaking from here the only thing under the bunks are the outside kitchen and it’s dry in there I also opened the wall a bit to see inside and it’s dry in between both walls it’s seemingly just sweating from the floor trimming. Trying to avoid taking in for warranty but I will if I have to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CEE6233-BBF8-4CF2-A9AE-81FE3207626E.jpg   5661222D-8C51-456D-8D2A-531CD0539A27.jpg  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s raining atm but I don’t see where the rain could be coming in from I checked roofs, walls and sealing around the trailer it’s not much water but constantly sweating out

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have an outside "Spray Port" on the outside wall where the bunk is? We have a 2022 2600RB and had the spray port leaking due to the fitting loosening. Just a thought. The leak could be elsewhere and the water is following the easiest path. Check the underside of the trailer with the water system pressurized.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I do I started looking around there more and opened the small panel in the outside kitchen, found the water heater valves and the hot is leaking thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eimagine2022 View Post
    Yes I do I started looking around there more and opened the small panel in the outside kitchen, found the water heater valves and the hot is leaking thanks.
    Joined so I could comment on this. I recently solved this problem on my trailer. GD didn't use the correct elbows to connect the braided Pex. That Pex requires a slightly larger fitting. I didn't have time to purchase the correct elbow to make a good repair, but I was successful in cutting off the end of the tubing and re crimping with this kit from Amazon. I did every braided connection in the trailer. I regret not replacing the plastic Ts with the correct brass size, but I might do it down the road.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e?ie=UTF8&th=1

I believe it was clamp S7180. You'll have a leak at your city water connection and under the sinks soon too.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had three leaks where the connection to the faucet of the kitchen and bathroom and water pump. The first time and first trip I saw water pooling at the door going into the bedroom floor. Thought it was a ceiling issue but it was the cold water faucet connection. The second trip and now I look for these, the bathroom faucet connection. So I put Teflon on all my connection going to faucet and water pump. Solved the leaks.
    Dark sky of the Texas Hill Country
    2022 2600RB
    Renogy; 1050 Watts Solar, 3000 Watt Inverter, Rover 100 Amp MPPT and DCC50S
    2022 F250 Lariat Godzilla 7.3L