User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slappy View Post
    Well I started at $93

They countered at $117 for some reason after I already was quoted $114 by someone else

I countered at $99

They countered at $112 if i used their financing

Not even sure If I'll respond. My number was $100 and I didnt want to go over, and I dont want financing.
    I have purchased in the past getting a better deal with financing. I just paid it off after 90 days. As long as their financing doesn't include a penalty for early payoff...no big deal.
    2016 Ford F350 DRW King Ranch
    2021 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3550BH

Camp Sites - https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...fw&usp=sharing

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ordered a 2023 398M-R with dual pane windows, king bed, 3rd AC, generator, patio deck, outdoor ent center, 3 season door, 1/2 bath for $110k out the door. My sales tax is only $500, counted in the out the door price (SC registered).
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does not indicate gen prep anywhere on the build sheet.

Therefore I am assuming it is not prepped at all, which it not a deal breaker. I doubt I would ever use it. However I would possibly expand the existing solar package and do a whole blown out expanded solar package on it in the future so I dont know how much of the prep pkg would be important to that
    If it’s not on the build sheet, it doesn’t have it. The gen prep buys u the fire box, a transfer switch, wiring to the control panel, and wiring from the transfer switch to a junction box in the front compartment. None of this package is important for solar.
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5
    MORRyde 8k IS, QD8000 Genny, Dual 5kVA Quattros
    Dual SOK 48V 100ah Server Rack Batts (10kWHr)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's amazing that we're in a country where $100k wont buy last years trailer, stripped of key equipment.
    I’d sit on it. My bet is they will call u back.
    In the meantime, keep shopping!
    Good luck.
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5
    MORRyde 8k IS, QD8000 Genny, Dual 5kVA Quattros
    Dual SOK 48V 100ah Server Rack Batts (10kWHr)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with the keep shopping part. Spending that money you should get what you want. Not sure how long you intend to keep this one but the generator may be important to the next buyer. Something to think about.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Results for the RV Industry Association’s October 2022 survey of manufacturers determined that total RV shipments ended the month with 32,652 units, a decrease of (-43.7%) compared to the 57,971 units shipped in October 2021. Through October, RV shipments are down (-12.2%) compared to the same point last year with 448,246 wholesale shipments. (from RVIA) Normalize their price of $112k plus the cost of adding the features you want and that will give you the true apples to apples value. Just my opinion. Frank.
    Frank & Jolynn Martin
    Litchfield, MN
    Mabel & Bailey, Golden Retriever Fur Kids
    2019 RAM 3500 CTD, CC, LB, B&W Turnover Ball, AirLift 5000 Bags
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 4440# CCC, Reese 20K GooseBox, 8K EOH Disc brakes, RV Airflow, SoftStartRV, 2-206AH SOK batteries, Victron Multiplus II, Victron 30A DC2DC,790W of Solar, Flex Armor Roof, Blu Tech Water Filtration, BlazeCut Fire Suppression

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManageIT View Post
    I have purchased in the past getting a better deal with financing. I just paid it off after 90 days. As long as their financing doesn't include a penalty for early payoff...no big deal.
    This is what I do. Make sure no early penalties, and after about 30 days, I call the finance company and ask if the dealer has been paid, and if there would be any negative repercussions paying now instead of the 90 days, then just double check my numbers are good, and send the payoff.
    2023 Chevy 3500HD CC SB 4x4 Dmax
    2021 GD 320G with 8K axles

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RV trader has several listed at $114,??? without dickering. I could see $100K as well. It is a 2022 so I'd play the waiting game.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great feedback. Really appreciate all these comments.

I went today to look at a Class A that was in the $150k range just on a lark, but decided to stay true to my goal of the 398.

The comment about about the one being ordered at the $110 price really has my wheels turning.

I didnt know ordering one could be a good deal.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great feedback. Really appreciate all these comments.

I went today to look at a Class A that was in the $150k range just on a lark, but decided to stay true to my goal of the 398.

The comment about about the one being ordered at the $110 price really has my wheels turning.

I didnt know ordering one could be a good deal.
    Not sure where you're located, but I ordered it from Adam West at Cookeville RV (TN), easiest negotiation I've ever done. We are picking it up next week.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast