User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Redapple63 View Post
    Another vote for Timbrins or Sumo Springs.

I have the Timbrins and love them. Easy to install (took me like 15 minutes).

Bill
    X2 - Timbrens have done an excellent job on our 2500HD. Super easy install as well. Unloaded ride is not affected as they are not in contact with the rear axel bump stop. Very happy with performance when loaded.

Dutchman 2
    Jim & Patricia
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2024 GMC 3500HD CC-SRW-SB Duramax

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apologies and Thanks

Thank you all for the info. The 2022 2400BH was picked up on Christmas Eve and setup with our weight distribution hitch. Traveled well, although it was very cold, windy and snowing.
    I was surprised to see the unit level with the WD hitch dialed in. I'm still considering air bags or the RAS. Undecided so far.
    My apologies for ghosting, we just returned from visiting my ill father in law in Florida. All is good.
    Now that all is well, we are anxious to hit the road with our new camper. It's hard to know the right way to go. Airbags do have some advantages from what I can tell. I appreciate the info and will continue to research over the next couple of days. Kids go back to school on Wednesday, which translates too, relaxation and research time.
    ------------------------------------------------
    2022 Imagine 2400BH
    Equal-i-zer hitch
    2021 Silverado 1500 Custom 4x4 2.7L

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After towing the vehicle with the weight distribution hitch on multiple occasions, we are going to stay with the current configuration. Our first trip is planned for late April. We are going to see how the trailer handles. Will keep the post updated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345