User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winegard 4G LTE router

2022 303rls. We had the Winegard 4G LTE router installed under our Air360+. No on-off switch. We added a T-Mobile sim card for the good data plan.
    My problem is the router keeps shutting own about the same time every night. Working at 4am, not working by 6am. I can open the case and unplug/replug the power and it boots up fine and runs all day...until the following morning.
    I've talked to Winegard and they say the only reason for this is that the power drops below 12VDC, or the amps drop below 1amp. I've metered the power when I found it was shut down and I had a solid 13+ VDC. I have nothing running during the night that should effect the amps. I'm not the best with electrical/electronic issues. Any ideas?
    2020 Reflection 303RLS
    2015 Chevy 2500 HD
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey @kleevanb, could there be some other big power draw at that time that drops the voltage long enough to turn off the router?
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been thinking on that for days. Water heater is tankless. on demand, so no power drain there. Lights off. I even removed the surge protector on the remote chance that was doing something, but no difference. I can't come up with anything else that might be drawing amps down.
    2020 Reflection 303RLS
    2015 Chevy 2500 HD
    Anderson Ultimate Hitch