User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    Talked to Lippert Support this afternoon. They are sending me two new sensors but wanted the serial number off the repeater when I told them that some of the sensors lose sync over night and underway. New version of the repeater coming as well.
    ^^^ Looks like you should call Lippert FlyStar...I don't really think it's your repeater, but it would rule it in or out at least.

And again....I would change those batteries, especially if original. Etrailer says every 12-18 months.
    This is Tireminder's recommendation.
    A TPMS is not a “maintenance-free” device. As the TireMinder® transmitters are an exterior electronic device, the following maintenance needs to be performed annually: Change the CR1632 batteries. This should happen at least every 9 to 14 months (regardless of time spent using the system).
    Lippert, says replace a battery if it fails.......
    Last edited by Scott'n'Wendy; 01-05-2023 at 05:29 AM.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshhm View Post
    I never even hooked up my TireLink system; I don’t like the way it operates and requires a phone app to actually read pressures. I got a TST TPMS and installed it. Easy installation, and has a monitor that shows pressures and temperatures.
    I put the receiver on the windshield mount next to the rear view mirror and can check pressures and temps at a glance. If I have a pressure loss or high temperature, it immediately alarms and shows me which tire is off.
    For me, the TST system is easier to use and gives me the info I need at a glance.
    You can do that with the tirelink system too. You need to purchase the monitor.
    Fulltime RVer since 4/2016. Newmar Mountain Aire 4523 - Jeep Rubicon JKU - Harley FLTRU
    2022 F450 Platinum, 2022 Momentum 351MS-R with Curt Flex Air hitch and MORryde IS
    Also considering a Polaris General XP 1000 4 Seater and a Can Am Spyder RT Limited

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott'n'Wendy View Post
    ^^^ Looks like you should call Lippert FlyStar...I don't really think it's your repeater, but it would rule it in or out at least.
    So do folks with the TST/Tireminder systems have their sensors lose sync over night or while at a campsite for a couple of days? Seems to be a recurring theme with Tire Linc.
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    So do folks with the TST/Tireminder systems have their sensors lose sync over night or while at a campsite for a couple of days? Seems to be a recurring theme with Tire Linc.
    I have a laundry list of recurring themes with TL. With the amount of troubles I've had, I'm actually surprised there are a few people that have had it work as intended. Happy for them, but surprised.
    My I10 Tireminder system isn't operational yet. Will be in a couple weeks. I have high hopes for it.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been stationary for 4 weeks. After two weeks all 4 sensors not working. Reset ( re paired ) all 4 of them, 10 days ago. I’m getting better at this, only lost .6 psi on each tire. After 5 days, lost signal on 2. On day 9 all 4 are magically working again.

Theory is a bad wind storm last night that rattled the rv a bit and got them working again.

Alternate theory is a gravitational wave from merging black holes in the Andromeda galaxy has reached the earth. (This took about 2 million years to get here)

Next time one fails I’m going to go out and smack it to see if it will revive. Stay tuned for more on the saga of “The Mystery of Lippert Linc”.
    2021 Reflection 312 BHTS, Silverado 2500 Duramax

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123