User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longshhm View Post
    Question: do you really want to tow your rig into locations where you actually need an all-terrain tire?
    Anyway - just my $.02 worth.
    I do. One of our favorite 'off the beaten path' campsites is down an unmaintained logging road. 7km going about 10-15kmh because it's too rough to go any faster. Great beach and awesome fishing..and our group has the place all to ourselves...most of the time.
    2018 Dodge 3500 6.7 Cummins SRW w/Aisin
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    New to RV'ing since 1997

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We run Michelin Agilis Cross Climate, it is a commercial light truck tire with a snowflake rating though it looks like a straight pavement tire running quiet with good traction in the snow and wet/damp frozen pavement, stops well too.
    The tire has a soft deep tread which I imagine gets it it's snowflake rating. with 30,000 km (20,000 mi) they are at 11/32nds, new is 12.5/32nds, measured this several times, it seems too good to be true.
    I like to but a soft tread tire especially on my motorcycles, the shorter time between changes is worth the confidence and safety you get.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234